I have come to understand that worrying does not solve any problems. Rather it erodes our inner peace and leave us feeling low and sad. We gain nothing from this emotion and we compound our health issues in most cases.
Over-thinking is not good for the health, crying over problems does little or nothing to solve the problem rather you gather eye bags beneath your eyes. Talking too much about a problem doesn’t even help solve it either… rather you might end up telling your problems to the wrong people, who even use it against you.
So in such dire situations, what do I need to do when besieged by these ugly situations? Well, for me, I have learnt to carry all my burdens and worries to God. I used to look at my problems as enormous and too big and I create time to ponder and worry about them. But not anymore, I seem to care less these days. Don’t get me wrong, once I have identified what I am passing through and how to curb it, I begin action to see that I overcome. Of course, I do this by focusing on God and taking it to Him in prayers while I make conscious efforts to pull through the times.
Today, let’s try to surrender all the difficulties we are encountering into His able hands as we make conscious efforts to curb the situations at hand. He is more than able.
Surrender it to God.
No matter the height and weight of your present situation, surrender it to God.
- When there is no money, surrender it to God
- When your enemies attack you
- When you are falsely accused
- When you are not promoted
- When you are facing litigation
- When you are jobless
- When your day turns to night
- When you are facing perilous situations
- When you are single but due for marriage
- When nothing seems to work for you
- When you are helpless and hopeless
- When trouble come knocking on your door
- When peace and tranquillity abandon you or your family
- When your relationship/marriage hits the rock
- Surrender all of them to God.
I hope you understand my standpoint here.
I’m not telling you that it is going to be easy. I am not saying it’s a smooth ride once you surrender it to God. All I am telling you is that whatever you surrender to him, will gain attention and it’s going to be worth it at the end.
Because God is the only solution to every situation.
As you surrender it to Him, play your own part of the bargain to ensure you overcome.
I pray that your efforts and prayers will never be in vain.
Peace and Love!
Copyright © 2016 by Simpledimple. All rights reserved