Most times we have friends or family members who do not believe in our abilities. When you open up your goals or dreams to them, they mock you and tell you outrightly that you cannot do it. They laugh at your big dreams and discourage you from pursuing such goals by letting you know your background and instilling fear into you.
Such people come up with words like – “how do you think you can achieve that”? “That’s a tall dream and will consume a lot of money” “I don’t think you can excel in that”. “Think of another project to exact your energy on”… Bla bla bla and the list is endless.
Have you been faced with this situation?
- I have a personal experience which I will share someday but today, I want you to know that whether there are people judging you by your present place in life and saying you can’t make it again, or people underating you, refuse to believe their insecurities. Refuse to allow their wish to come true in your life. Rise up to your own calling once you are convinced in your heart about it and take the bull by the horn.
- Try to silence the voice of such negative people and dream killers by putting their comments, advice & opinions behind you! Believe YOU CAN DO IT.
- Pray rather to God and seek his divine help which comes in very unexpected circumstances.
- Challenge your impossibility.
- Challenge yourself and arise to shine.
People: ‘No, you can’t.
You: ‘Yes, I CAN!!!
Tell all your impossibilities that all things are possible with God.
Because I can do all things (that I set my heart to) through Christ Jesus who strengthens me.
Have a blessed day my Dear Friends!!!
Peace and Love!
Copyright © 2016 by Simpledimple. All rights reserved